This Citrus Salad is perfect when I want to throw something delicious and refreshing together on short notice, especially in the summer when it’s hot and I don’t want to spend a lot of time in a warm kitchen. You can choose any citrus fruits that you like. Packed with fiber and Vitamin C, and low in sugar, this is a great combination of sweet, tangy, and savory. I just love it.
- 4 citrus fruits, peeled and sliced (orange, grapefruit, mandarin, blood orange)
- 1 ripe Avocado, sliced
- A few slices of red onion
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- A handful of pistachios
- A handful of mint
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Place the slices of citrus on a plate. Top with the other ingredients and drizzle with honey. Enjoy! It's that simple 🙂
- About 200 calories per serving.